Wednesday 7 October 2009

Welcome

Hi everyone,
First of all I apologize for not maintaining the previous blog. Over the summer I have been trying to figure out what's the password for it, I gave up and made a new one today. I promised this will be the blog for BNS this year onwards, hopefully.

It might be a little too late to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Maaf zahir dan batin, but its worth mentioning it as I have not meet many of you, especially the juniors. I would also like to congratulate to those who graduated, good job! To the new scholars, welcome to the toon and hope you are liking the toon so far, regardless the crap weather! and last but not least, to the 3rd year, masters, in-service (and forgive me if I forgot to mention everybody) good luck with all the workloads and am sure we all will be super depressed and stressed out. Hence, if you need anyone to talk to, there is always BNS committee :)

This blog should be packed with infos about what's going on with the BNS Society (again, hopefully it will be packed with updates and such). I do stress that all committee members should get involved and contribute something for this blog, so it will be useful to the juniors and future comers.

That's all for now, and I will definitely post who are the new committee members for BNS this year. So all of you know who to contact for whatever reason.

Happy October! :D

Regards,
Bebs
Secretary 2


Dunlud

No comments:

Post a Comment